The basic module is always activated in the ClĂ¦ver ERP. This is where the user sets up the general master data and the system settings. Each user can customise the layout of the windows to suit their own preference. Furthermore, specific workflows within the organisation have been automated in the basic module, e.g. the automatic printing and sending of a packing slip.
Relationship management has never been easier than with the ClĂ¦ver ERP. The CRM module allows you to store information for all your relations.
The Purchasing module lets you take care of the administration of extensive purchase orders. A large amount of data is involved in this process, e.g. container data, currency, services, order rules, etcetera. It is also possible to import orders directly into the system, e.g. with links to the auctions and deliveries via EDI. Additionally, the Purchasing module provides the foundation for a complete cost calculation.
Its core features include:
- Complete purchase order administration;
- Basis for complete cost calculation;
- Can be linked to terminals;
- Printing various types of documentation;
- Easy diagram creation.
The Sales module lets you take care of all the administration of sales orders. A large amount of data is involved in this process, e.g. container data, currency, services and order rules. Based on the orders that come in, it is possible to record all relevant data immediately. The order rules are then linked to the stock. This means your stock is consistently tracked and you will always know exactly what you have in stock.
The core features of the Sales module include:
- Complete sales order administration;
- Generating price lists;
- Can be linked to terminals (for order picking);
- Printing various types of documentation (e.g. order confirmation, CRM);
- When combined with purchasing: quick handling of the entire order process.
he Financial module has two core tasks: invoicing and linking to your financial administration. The financial module allows you to e.g. draw up credit notes and invoices. When combined with the sales module, it is also possible to have these documents generated immediately whenever a sales order comes in. For credit notes, there is also an option to add the credited goods back to your stock. The Financial module can interface with various software suites (e.g. Snelstart, Exact Globe, Gibonet, etcetera).
Its core features include:
- Complete invoicing;
- Printing invoices, payment reminders, etcetera;
- Calculating costs of services (e.g. entry and removal costs and production);
- Calculating costs of storage for third parties;
- Forwarding purchase orders and invoices to the financial administration;
- Reading out payments from the financial administration.